Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lovin' It

After all the years gone by, I never thought it would happen but it finally did. Cupid got an arrow in me. I've been struck by the love bug. I'm all giddy. I have butterflies. I'm in love and not with just any man. I'm in love with the most amazing man ever . He's handsome, but not overwhelmingly so. He's the kind women notice but he's still just normal enough to keep them from swooning. He's in shape but not a gym rat. He's incredibly intelligent and well-read without a hint of pretentiousness. He's down for brunch or the greasiest of delights at the local greasy spoon. He listens without just pretending to do so. He talks but rarely without thinking first. He loves God but without the self-righteous, holy roller factor. He's a lover unlike any other only without the unnecessary bragging. He anticipates my needs yet isn't afraid to ask me what I want. He's unselfish with his time but never crowds me and he has no problem spending his money without the risk of being showy or frivolous. He's not just my lover, he's my best friend. Yes, I must say, he is the most amazing man. Now all I have to do is meet him.

No comments: