Monday, September 29, 2008

Pass The Pumice Please!

Okay, I admit that maybe I'm just a little obsessive, but I seem to be having the hardest time avoiding my need to lecture women all over town the slough the crust off their heels before wearing a pair of sandals, flip flops, or slingbacks, please and thank you. I know times are hard. The price of gas alone has all but killed my fun money. HOWEVER, I still have consistently managed to come up with the occasional five to seven dollars it takes to buy myself a pumice stone, an orange stick, and a one dollar bottle of nail polish. Yes, times are hard, but I manage. I mean, seriously, how can one afford to buy the aforementioned sandals, flip flops, or slingbacks without being able to afford the pedicure that MUST accompany them? I know my feet are my problem and I do everything I can to avoid making them someone else's. I just wish those around me would provide me with the same consideration. I don't think I'm asking too much by requesting ALL people to either take the time needed to rectify what's going on in that sandal or kindly familiarize yourself with the first pair of socks you see. It's the right thing to do.

No comments: